It’s the 7th day of our journey to Bethlehem. Today we are continuing on to the birth place of Jesus in a 15-day series I started Monday, December 7, 2009. If you’d like to walk with us, it’s never too late to catch up. You can read the previous posts or just jump on the trail right where we are today. You are welcome here as we walk through God’s Word all the way to the evening that our Messiah, Jesus Christ was born.
And Matthew 5:17 where Jesus said,
- Are you trying to be more patient with your children?
- Have you been convicted of your need to hold your tongue more?
- Are you tired of the bad taste that gossip leaves in your mouth?
- Do you long to control your temper?
- Have you had enough of jealousy and envy; is it ruining your chances for contentment?
- Do you long to rid yourself of anger and hate, but they seem to build instead of dissipating?