Shortly after my first child was born I encountered a few crises in my life. Those little challenges drove me to a book I found in my mom’s bedroom called Lord, I Want to Know You. It was a short Bible study written by Kay Arthur.
- where Bibles are opened and read, not just discussed
- where the teacher has been trained or mentored
- where the Bible is upheld as inerrant and inspired by God
- where discussion is valued and allowed, but controlled and constrained by biblical authority
- where you have to actually open your Bible and look for answers to meaningful and appropriate questions.