If you give a moose a muffin, he’ll need some butter with it. And if you give a mouse a cookie, he’ll surely need a glass of milk. If you give a pig a pancake, he’ll ask for the syrup.
But what happens if you give an older woman a question?
I’ve talked recently about the need for older women to mentor younger women, according to the precepts set forth in Titus 2:3-5:
- What does your relationship with the Lord look like?
- What is the toughest part of marriage and how have you learned to deal with it?
- What has been the most surprising thing about being a woman to you?
- What is the most practical advise you can give me as a mother?
- If you could, what would you tell your 25-year-old self (or 35-year-old self, or however-old self you are)?