Are your friendships really worthy of a second thought? Sure they are. Sometimes we take friendships for granted, but truly these unique relationships are treasures to be carefully cultivated.
Whether your basket is full of sweet, healthy and satisfying friendships or you’re craving the companionship of another, you’ll find hope, encouragement and sweet instruction in this book. You’ll find:
- tips for making new friends
- measures for evaluating the health of your friendships
- encouragement for how to sweeten a friendship that has soured
- an acrostic for developing golden friendships, the ones that encourage you spiritually
- candid discussion about codependency in friendship
- and personal accounts of the trials and treasures encountered in friendship
Friendship is really an ongoing conversation between two people who speak into each other’s lives on a mutual basis. The quality of your friendship is determined by the quality of your conversation. What are you speaking into your friend’s life? What is she speaking into yours?
In the first section of this book, Kay helps you explore the different varieties of friendships we all have. She helps you find the courage to initiate new friendships and the personal responsibility to keep your friendships sweet and healthy. You’ll love the analogy of apples that she uses throughout the book to help you examine your relationships with other women!
When You Find Another is a conversation about friendship…among friends. For this sweet and simple book, Kay invited other authors to join the conversation, contributing stories of friendships found, cultivated, lost and renewed. You’ll find encouragement, biblical truth and tender personal insights in this delightful book, and you’ll want to share it with a friend.
That’s why Kay included an optional study guide for group discussion in the back of the book. The study guide includes reading assignments, fun activities, probing questions, scripture passages to read and journal space.
Some of the beautiful attributes of this book include:
- conversation tone
- easy-to-read and short chapters
- a variety of voices contributing to the conversation
- opportunity for gathering with friends for discussion
Order your copy now…and one for a friend.
Or order the book through Amazon here. It would be great if you’d leave a review with Amazon after you read it, too!
Set of four When You Find Another greeting cards w/ envelopes – $10